8 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Roelf, and thanks for that helpful information.  Are you seeing this happen on audio that you've imported?  What about audio that you've recorded?

I noticed in your file that the audio started before the waveform indicated it should when I was in the audio editor.  On a new file that I created, my recorded narration seemed to be visually synced, but imported audio started just a tad before the waveform.

We have an issue documented for imported audio exhibiting this behavior, so I'm going to add your discussion to that report.  I'll be able to keep you posted on any progress on this issue.

Roelf Woldring

Hi Crystal

All of this is with “recorded” audio using the Articulate tab.

I never had this problem in Presenter 09. I was able to make quite precise changes to the audio track there, often isolating a word or two and changing it.

It was very helpful

Roelf

Roelf Woldring

416-427-1567 (main with voice mail)

Google "Roelf Woldring" to find my web sites and publications, or to connect with me on Linked In.

"Win win is the way to create the world we want to leave to future generations."

On Performance management: "Contract for the future, stop appraising the past".

On IT Excellence: "Create a scalable, security, robust Technology Platform and

then use it to deliver excellent IT services to the operating side of the organization".

Alyssa Gomez

Great news!  Another update for Articulate 360 is now available.  It includes a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.

The item you may be interested in is a fix for the audio waveform synchronization in the audio editor.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.