Presenter error when publishing....

Feb 16, 2016

I recently upgraded to Articulate Studio Pro '13. I am trying to republish some files I created just before I upgraded and I keep getting a Presenter error. I go through the steps to upgrade the presentation, etc. and it tells me that they upgraded successfully. I've screen captured the error and attached.

What do I need to do?

6 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Paula -- Many thanks for running through the repair and troubleshooting steps offered. I think at this time it would be best if we can take a look at your file itself. Please upload here or if privacy is a concern, you are welcome to share your file for offline, confidential review by using this form. The choice is yours! 

Also with respects to privacy, I wanted to mention that when you reply to a forum notification via email, the details in your signature are displayed publicly in your post. If you would like to remove that information, please feel free to use the EDIT button beneath your post. :)

Christie Pollick

Hi, Paula -- Thanks so much for your follow up! Could you please also confirm that you have taken a look at this information on How to Upgrade a Presentation to Articulate Presenter '13? Here are some additional, more general details on Upgrading to Articulate Studio '13 that may be beneficial. 

If you would like to share the Articulate Package for the Studio '09 file in question, I would be glad to check it out. And again, if you'd like to share privately, here is the form you'd need to do so

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.