Presenter unable to open project file
I've been getting the message "Presenter unable to open project file" in Articulate Presenter 13. Here's what happens.
- I create a presentation using presenter, engage and quizemaker. I store the files on an external hard drive.
- My co-worker takes that external hard drive and opens the presentations I created and records the narration. She uses her computer.
- When she is finished, I take the external hard drive and attempt to open the files on my computer. That is when I get the message "Presenter was unable to open project file." This happens when I try to Preview or open an Interaction or Quiz.
- We both have the same version of PowerPoint and both have Articulate 13.
- I have a PC, she has a MAC running a dual platform.
Any ideas? I read previous posts on the project file problem, but none seemed to apply. The only files that were modified during the process are the PowerPoint Presentation file and the Articulate Presenter Project file.
Thanks for any help