Problem with images following upgrade to Studio 360

Apr 17, 2020

Hello,

I've upgraded some e-learning modules from Studio' 13 to Studio' 360 and I've noticed an issue with how the pictures look in Engage interactions following that upgrade.

I've attached some printscreens. 

Do you have any idea why this problem occurs and how to adress it?

Thanks a lot!

Julien

6 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Julien,

Thanks for contacting us and sharing what you see in your project.

I only see one image attached above, but I can see a difference between the two.

Would you be able to share your Engage (.intr) file so that I can take a look in both environments? Or you are welcome to share your Articulate Package from Studio '13.

Julien Camus

Hi Leslie, 

Thank you for your reply. I've attached an Engage file so you can have a look.

I'm having this picture problem on many interactions in all my upgraded modules.

Also (this is a second issue), you'll be able to notice that the text on the "Germanic tribes" step appears in black (while it should appear white). I've checked the Theme color and the content is supposed to appear white (which is the case for the text in the other steps).  

This problem with the color of the text occurs several times in different interactions in different modules, sometimes just in one step, sometimes in all steps. Do you have any idea why that is?

Thanks a lot for your help on those two issues.

Best regards, 

Julien 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.