Problems after April 2017 Adobe Flash Player Update?

Apr 17, 2017

In the past 3-4 days I have had a sharp spike in problems from students with my AICC Flash lessons. They are reporting losses of data and time. I have seen this on Firefox and Chrome. I did check that all students were using the lastest flash plugin. So I just searched and did confirm that a new update was put out on April 11th. The timing is about right. 

After a bunch of reports over the weekend we are going to have to do some internal testing ourselves. Just wondering if anyone else is seeing similar issues?

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Eli,

This discussion is a bit older, and was specific to AICC issues - so I'd want to start fresh knowing more about your course.

• What version of Presenter are you using? 
  • How have you published (web, LMS, etc.)? 
  • Where are you hosting the published content to test it? If you're using a web server you could look at uploading to Tempshare as a testing platform or using SCORM Cloud to test LMS content. 
  • Lastly, what browser(s) were you viewing the course in? A number of browsers have started to disable Flash by default as you'll see here for Chrome. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.