problems importing audio
Nov 08, 2013
I imported all my audio to my presentation file like I always have. No problem. I go to sync my audio, 3 of the slides have the wrong audio. I go back to import audio. It lists the correct files. I preview the slides. Wrong audio. I go back to import audio, reselect, reimport the right audio. Not only does that not help, I notice that the import audio dialog box is corrupted. The slide thumbnails don't match up correctly with the slide titles. Some slides are listed as having "existing narration". None should. I imported it all at the same time.
I had noticed before that when I import audio, if I select, say slide 10, and select the next 10 audio files I want to import, when it brings up the confirmation dialog box it says Slide 1: Slide 10.wav, Slide 2: Slide 11, etc -- always starting at 1 no matter what slide I was starting with. That didn't seem to cause any actual problems. Another time when I went to import multiple audio files, it scrambled the order so that I had to do lots of rearranging to get them in the right order. I don't know if that is related to my current problems.
This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.