Publishing from PPT 2010

Apr 26, 2012

Good morning - I am in the process of converting a number of PPT files into Articulate presentations, and noticed a very strange problem.  Through the conversion process, the formatting of my text boxes (and some images) is getting very strange.  I have verfied that there are no unsupported animations being used, in fact, there are NO animations being used.  However, the published slide looks very different. 

I can't figure it out.  On another slide, with an image, the image does a similar resizing of itself, and now covers text that was not covered on the slide...  The one thing I noted there was the image was inserted as an "object" instead of a picture.

Would love any help!

Thanks

3 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Brent!

Care to send us your files so we can take a closer look? If so, please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Please be sure to include a description of your issue, your version of PowerPoint, version of Windows and version of Presenter '09, which you can find in Help and Support -> About Articulate Presenter. Please also include the URL for this thread so I can follow up with you personally in the forums. And feel free to come back and leave your case number here so I can keep a close eye on it. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.