Publishing to an LMS

Apr 28, 2011

I recently finished my course and published to my client's LMS. The pass/fail of each learner is being tracked and reported in their LMS but the percentage results of the final test are not. It reports a 0. I've tested the course on an online SCORM compliance testing site and it does publish the learner's score. So I know it's SCORM compliant. But it does not in my client's LMS. Not sure if there's a feature I've overlooked when publishing or perhaps it's in Quizzmaker? Any insight is appreciated.

Jennifer

3 Replies
Jennifer Desroches

It appears as though I may have answered my question, here's the solution as an fyi to all interested. I re-published to a lower version of SCORM compliance (2004, 2nd edition) and the percentage (as well as pass/fail) is now tracking in the LMS (Articulate). Come to learn that the most recent version isn't support.

Amber Rodbell

Normal 0 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}

I received the message from SumTotal the other day, did a littledigging and couldn’t find anything. This case was in response to the T&Ecourse giving a student a score of 100% but a status of incomplete. Accordingto SumTotal below the course was sending a score of 100 and an incompletestatus, essentially saying that it wasn’t a SumTotal issue as the data beingpassed was bad.  We are assuming it is something with storyline, or our publishing. Has this problem been brought up before?

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Amber!

This issue was related to Presenter and this is the Presenter forums. 

You may want to pose your question here, so that the Storyline users will see and be able to assist. I know we have lots of SumTotal users.

One thing you can do to test is see if you get the same results in SCORM Cloud and this well help you determine if it's Articulate or SumTotal

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.