Publishing to LMS with SCORM 2004

May 05, 2014

Hi

I would like to know if publishing a course in Studio '13 with option "SCORM 2004" makes it possible to see the course on mobile devices.

thanks

Muriel

6 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Muriel,

It really depends on the type of server that you're using and what they support. Are you using an LMS? If so, which LMS are you using? 

It also depends on the version of Studio that you're using. If you're using Studio '09, mobile support isn't provided. Studio '13 does publish for HTML5 and Flash, which can be viewed either through the Articulate Mobile Player or mobile Safari. 

If you haven't already, you may want to check out the following article:

How to Distribute Articulate Presenter Content for Flash, HTML5, and Articulate Mobile Player

muriel wahl

HI

I've published a course with Studio '13 with SCORM 2004 version 3. I've put all tickmarks for mobile publishing.

I've uploaded on Scorm cloud and tried to see it on an Android (small).

Everything goes smooth until the system says you need to download the Articulate mobile player. I click on the link and I get an error message that the page cannot be found.

The url mentioned is:  itms.-apps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/articulate-mobile-player/id505546

When I change it to  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/articulate-mobile-player/id505546, it points back to the other url and I get the error message.

Idea of what's wrong?

Thanks

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.