Publishing to web

Sep 04, 2012

I am new to e-learning and have been developing the online learning courses with Articulate.  I have a training ready to be published to our website and the IT person at the non-profit agency where I work doesn't have a clue how to publish the training to the company website for external users.  Any place I can direct him to for instructions and support? 

8 Replies
James Woulfe

We are having a similar issue here... I have created an Articulate Presenter training, published to 'web', and our IT staff can put it online, but it stops when it gets to the first embedded video... 

How can we get the videos to work when we post the presentation on our website? They work when published to CD... 

Thanks for the help.

Kelly Smith

My IT guy posted the finalized e-learning course following the tutorial.  What we get is a blank articulate template screen that is slide 100 of 160.  My e-learning course is 68 slides long.  Not sure what is going on.  In addition, I have another problem.  The course and the attachments and embedded links work on the computer that I created the course on, but when it is saved on our network drive or opened up on any other computer, we get an error message from Adobe Flash Player and it says that a potentially unsafe operation has been stopped and to click settings.  I can't figure out what the issue with the settings is...  HELP!  I'm under a time crunch.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.