Resources

Jul 07, 2014

Hello Everyone,

I know that there has been no talk about adding resources to the mobile application... but i want to make sure that this feature is not being swept under the rug. It is extremely valuable and used in every single one of the courses that my company makes. Now the client will have to download them separately beforehand as opposed to being exposed to them during the presentation. 

Like I said, I am just making sure that this will EVENTUALLY be added in as it is a vital asset!

Thank you!

(and yes I have already submitted a feature request)

2 Replies
Christine Hendrickson

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for sending in that feature request!

I'm afraid we cannot confirm a request, however. So, we're not able to tell you whether or not this is something that's going to be provided in a future update or version.

Having said that, I can certainly understand the need and see the usefulness of the Resources functionality in mobile courses, but some of the limitations may be due to the devices that are viewing the content - I'm speaking as a non-developer, however, so I may be wrong. I think this can come down to what type of attachments/resources that a mobile device can support and I'm sure there's a few other reasons.

The best suggestion I can give is to share the link for the feature request form. Share it with your elearning friends, colleagues, etc. - anyone that you think may find this type of feature helpful. Have them share as much information as possible and try to share information on why this feature is important to them. The more information our development team sees, the better we can gauge the need and usefulness of a feature.

Thanks again and have a great day!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.