SCRORM 1.2 with hidden slides
I'm having some SCORM reporting issues for a course module I just built.
When I test in Scormcloud, with Tracking set to the full number of PPT slides (19), passing the quiz and playing of the final slide, will not register as "Passed"
- Publishing to SCORM 1.2
- Reporting: Passed/Incomplete
- Tracking: # of slides used 19
- The PPT presentation has 19 actual slides
- Slides 9,16,17 are hidden from navigation in the articulate slide properties
- slide 16 is a quizmaker qiz
- Slide 8 is a PPT interaction, with two buttons linking to the same "results" page (slide 9 hidden)
- Slide 15 is a "when you are ready to start the quiz" with PTT button linking to hidden slide 16 (quiz)
- Slide 17 is the destination page for quiz failure, with PPT buttons to "replay presentation" or "try quiz again" linking to appropriate pages, this slide is SKIPPED entirely if the quiz is passed
- Slide 18,19 wrap up the module with post quiz summary and conclusion
It seemed that the "passed" score is recorded if I reduce the Tracking:# of slides to 16.
Is the number here actually Total slides - hidden slides?
If so, that is inconvenient but it would work.
I'm concerned that this number might be based on "number of slides viewed" (which varies based on quiz performance)
Making source file available here:
And Published .zip here: