Slide Navigation Controls

Feb 26, 2019

I have created a couple courses using Articulate 360 and am having issues with the navigation. I am having trouble with locking the slides and having the learner click on the next button to advance the slide. For some reason, when I lock the slides, the learner cannot move to the next slide after the audio has completed.

18 Replies
Jamie Keeley

Hi,

Yes, I use the timeline to sync the audio and it works fine. It is just the navigation controls. Can you please escalate this for me?

Thanks,
Jamie

The information in this email is privileged and confidential. If you are not the named and intended recipient please notify the sender by return email immediately then delete this email and its attachments. The reading, usage, copying, disclosure, and/or distribution concerning the contents of this email including any attachments by a person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Jamie Keeley

Hi,

Yes, it is fixed now. You can close the ticket.

Thanks you,
Jamie
The information in this email is privileged and confidential. If you are not the named and intended recipient please notify the sender by return email immediately then delete this email and its attachments. The reading, usage, copying, disclosure, and/or distribution concerning the contents of this email including any attachments by a person other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.