Slide Properties

Jul 03, 2012

This is probably the world's stupidest question, but after all this time it occurred to me how simple it would be to review what's in Slide Properties if I could print it out - but I can't find any way to do it. Help! Is it possible to print out the info in Slide Properties? I am revising a presentation with 291 slides, and 60 of them are hidden, connected to one another in various ways. After deleting and adding some slides, it all needs to be reviewed and corrected, but I can't see it all at one time, only on the monitor.

5 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hi Jane!

I agree that viewing Presenter's Slide Properties in a global-type view, like Storyline's Story View, would make a valuable feature request. Instead, would capturing screenshots of your display, one portion of them at a time, then saving and printing them as images be an option for you? It's an ugly workaround, but would do the trick...

Bob Cole

I was looking to see if I could print the slide properties too.  I have about 30 slides and printing would be a nice option.  I'm sure there are other areas that would be nice to print if that is not already the case.  Screen shots will work but that is so 2000's, a bit slow and cumbersome.  Hopefully that will be a feature soon!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.