Something in one of my slides corrupts other slides. also encoder.exe has stopped working
I have been working for days trying to update a presenter file with some new information but it keep crashing on publishing. So after a day of messing around with it removing slides, recompiling it, and trying to get it to work I said the heck with it and I pasted all the slides at once into a blank presentation and started reattaching the audio files (import audio, slide by slide). it seem to work and I could publish it without it blowing up. Then somehow as I was attaching audio it found something it didn't like and every time I'd try to publish it it would get half-way through and crash.
I then decided to copy everything once again to a new blank presentation but first I wanted to export the audio.
When I tried to export the audio I got an encoder.exe has stopped working error. I've been at this days, all to change a slide or two.
Windows 7 professional 64 bit 32 gigs ram, latest articulate builds from a week ago.