Studio 13 Crashes on Publish
I finished a course recently that I was able to successfully published multiple times. The client came back and wanted us to turn on the notes functionality. After we did that, the course failed at the end on publish.
If I turn off the notes, it publishes successfully.
I cleared the ppt of all notes and rendered successfully. I then copied and pasted the notes into a notepad to clear any formatting and copied and pasted the first 10 slides worth of notes back in and rendered successfully.
From there, I added the rest of the "clean" notes back into the presentation, rendered and failed. I have been cutting notes out from the back of the deck in increments of ten, rendering, repeat. No success.
I also copied the slides using the "reuse" method and resyned all of the audio.
I have experienced more failed publishes this year than I have in the past 5 years.
Any and all suggestions are welcomed.