Studio 13 - Powerpoint 2010 slides change after publishing

Nov 06, 2013

I have created slides in Powerpoint 2010. When I publish with Articulate, after clicking Close when the publish is complete, Articulate changes the slides so the master layout overwrites my changed layout.  Videos also do not always show.  Sometimes they show, other times not.  They are in .mp4 format.  I am working locally.  Before the upgrade to 13, I created two other courses in 09 in exactly the same way and they worked perfectly with no problems after publishing. Anyone have any ideas.  I loaded the Studio 13 update 1 but made no difference.

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Debbie, 

When you view the published version, it is showing you the slide master layout on all your slide instead of the layouts you had changed and viewed just before publish? Also, in regards to your videos, how have you inserted them? Are you testing the published output within the intended environment as well?  Are you able to share the Presenter files with us here or by sending along to us privately here? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.