Studio 360

Feb 21, 2018

Hello there,

I'm building an e-learning with Studio 360 and have some issues concerning a few functionalities:

1) If a video is implemented in the PPT, is there a way to connect the video and progress bar to make winding forward and backward possible.

2) When audio is implemented for engage interactions, is there a way to connect audio with the progress bar for the same reason.

3) How do I change the color of drag and drop elements. If I do so in the quizmaker the changes are not shown in the slide preview. 

Thank you very much for your answers.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

You've asked some great questions, Carsten! I'm happy to answer those for you.

1. Videos will be automatically synchronized with the slide and controlled by the seekbar. When you insert the video on the slide, choose the Play Video: Automatically setting. 
  2. Audio in Engage interactions cannot be controlled by the Presenter player seekbar. What Engage interaction type are you using?
  3. Are you using shapes as drag-and-drop objects? If so, you can change the shape color by going to Format >> Shape Fill.

Let me know if that helps!

Carsten Madeira

Thank you for your answer.

1. That worked out!

2. I'm only using the prebuild engage interactions from articulate.

3. I use the predefined drag objects within the drag&drop exercises of Studio 360. The problem is, that the drag objects are colored in light grey and with a white background theres not much contrast. I changed the background of the slides to ensure that contrast. But I didn't find a way yet to change the color of the drag objects.

Thanks again for your help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.