Studio 360 - Nothing happens when clicking on the Articulate options in power point

Oct 28, 2020

When clicking on the Articulate options (Studio 360) in power point, nothing happens (adding a video, adding a quiz, player, preview, publish...)  There is no reaction at all so I can't do anything with Studio 360.  It freezes for a few seconds and then does not open the option that clicked on.
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Studio 360 and importing my slides to a new ppt, but no matter what I do, the same thing happens.  Same for all my projects.  I seem to not be able to use Studio 360.
Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it? 

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Katrine,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing with your software installation.

Please make sure your PowerPoint Trust Center Settings aren't preventing add-ins from working. Here's how:

1. In PowerPoint, go to the File tab on the ribbon and click Options.
  2. Select the Trust Center tab on the left side of the window that appears.
  3. Click the Trust Center Settings button on the right side of the window.
  4. When the Trust Center opens, select the Add-ins tab on the left.
  5. If the box is marked to Disable all Application Add-ins, uncheck it.
  6. Click OK twice, then restart PowerPoint for the changes to take effect.

If you're still having difficulty and are using a supported version of PowerPoint, please reach out to our support team here for further assistance.

Lucas  Sousa

I just got a new computer and trying to reinstall everything the same is happening here with me. I've tried several times to uninstall and install it back, but it's not doing anything and it also present an error message when I try to close powerpoint. When Articulate is not installed, ppt works just fine. When I install it back, nothing happens and I get an error message closing the app. This happens only with new projects. Even for projects I was working last week, they don't even open anymore.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.