Survey Results

Apr 09, 2013

I’m currently in the process of setting up an e-learning package concerned with Career Planning.  I’m using Articulate Presenter and Quizmaker.  Throughout the e-lessons there are various self assessment exercises which I’m planning to set up through survey style questions.  There are no ‘right or wrong’ answers. At the end, I’d like students to be able to get a summary of their results.  The best way I can see to do this is through the ‘Print Results’ option.  This works reasonably well, as the example below shows but I’d like to know if there is any way of customising this screen.  In the example below, can I get rid of the ‘Correct Answer’, ‘Result’ and ‘Points Awarded’ columns.  Alternatively, is there a better way of enabling students to get an overview of their answers?

3 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hmm, the links seem to be working fine on my end. Are you behind a firewall, perhaps? Or maybe you could try with a different browser (I'm using Chrome). 

That's really the only hack I've seen used with any consistent success. Beyond that, you may want to submit a feature request for more customization options in future versions. 

Good luck, Gary

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.