SWF video does not resize in slide only
I've found several threads on this issue but have not been able to find my exact problem. Here are the details:
- I have created .swf videos in Captivate 4 to play in an Articulate "wrap"
- Videos are published in .swf size1024x768 (fixed size of screen used for captures)
- Videos are resized to 720 x 540 in PowerPoint
- Slide properties are set to "No sidebar" for slides without videos in Presenter
- Slide properties are set to "Slide only" for slides with videos, so that users can navigate with Captivate player controls while that video plays.
When the player switches to Slide Only for video slides, the swf files on the slides do not resize, but stay in the upper left corner in the No Sidebar size. I can toggle back to the No Sidebar size and when I return to Slide Only, the video resizes to fill the slide. I need it to do this on the first pass so I don't have to instruct users to close and reopen the view.
Since the video slides contain player controls for the .swf file, it's important that they be in Slide Only so as not to confuse the viewer with the Articulate player controls in No Sidebar.
How can I make this happen?