Text Box Shifts slightly left in preview
I think the slide mast is actually shifting to the right, which makes it look like the text box is shift to the left. I use PPT 2010 ArticulatePro and Windows 7. This is only happening on title slides and only a few of them. Here is what I have done:
1. created a new title text box
2. Created a new slide and added a new text title.
3. I have changed to a different font
4. Searched the forum and tried saving the presentation to HTM (Which isn't an option when I do a save as in PPT 2010 only xml)
5. Saved as a PNG graphic (This is why I believe the master is moving and not the text slide.
Can you help? This is a 91-slide presentation that I don't want to have to recreate. Thanks - Greg