There was an error copying player files. Error Code 120

Oct 10, 2012

Hi,

I have tried for some hours to publish a presentation and when Articulate is at the status of compressing presentation I get the error code 120.

I have tried the following "solutions":

1) Restarted computer

2) Re-saved the file with another name

3) Checked that everything is located on C

4) Saved the presentation as htlm and then re-save it as ppt.

5) Copy the entire presentation in a new file.

6) Tried to publish in both Powerpoint 2003 and 2010

What can I do to solve the problem?

Greatful for all help I can get!

BR

Carolin

11 Replies
Peter Anderson

Welcome to the forums, Carolin, and sorry for the trouble. If you'd like, we'd be happy to take a closer look at what's going on. Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Thanks! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Shurla!

That message might indicate one or more of the following:

• The location to which you are publishing is Read-Only.
  • You do not have sufficient privileges to write to the selected publish location.
  • There is not enough available disk space to publish the presentation in the selected location.

You might need to select a publish location that is not Read-Only, or increase your available disk space. It is recommended that you coordinate with your IT staff to correct these issues.

Please also be sure that you've installed, and are running Presenter, as an administrator. 

I would also advise that you check out this article.

Also, please note Presenter '09 is not compatible with Powerpoint 2013.

For a complete list of system requirements for all Studio '09 products, please check this out.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.