Unable to Publish

Dec 04, 2011

This has not happened to me before.  When I click on the publish button, I get a pop-up window that says unable to get PowerPoint reference.  Any suggestion on how to handle this?  Thanks! - Helena  

5 Replies
Peter Anderson

Hello, Helena!

If you are receiving an error message that states "Unable to get PowerPoint reference. Please close this dialog and restart it", you may need to restart your computer. If the issue continues, please follow the steps outlined here for your particular operating system to see if they address your issue:
Bob  Clancy

Greetings.  I am getting this message unable to get powerpoint reference as some of you, but only when I try to publish a presentation with audio. Other presentations find the template and publsh ok.  This began a few days ago when I found the articulate ribbon had disappeared and the addin had in fact disappeared completely from PowerPoint.  I reinstalled Articulate Presenter, got the ribbon back but now I'm having this problem.  I'd like not to have to completely reinstall MS office.  Thanks.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.