Upgrading Updating 1997-2003 Presenter Course with Quizzes and Interactions

Feb 04, 2021

Any suggestions, please. I need to update a course to HTML5. It crashes PowerPoint and Articulate right and left. Tried opening the quizzes and interactions separately to upgrade them first - no go. Lots of "Requires Flash" dialogs, etc. Help! Thanks.

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Scott!

I appreciate you reaching out to our Support team as well. For those following along, we connected the experience to an open issue where:

• Upgrading a Studio '09 file to Studio 360 doesn't work on Microsoft update KB4577586

While we continue to investigate this, we're happy to connect with you for environment-specific fixes. Simply use this private case link:

Ren Gomez

Hi Scott!

Storyline 360 Update 49 is live: We fixed an issue where Upgrading a Studio '09 file to Storyline 360 doesn't work on Microsoft update KB4577586.

As an FYI, we're still working through a fix for Studio 360, but we appreciate you taking the time to raise this!

Lauren Connelly

Hi Scott!

I wanted to jump into this discussion and share that we've released the fix for this bug today where Studio '09 and '13 projects wouldn't upgrade to Studio 360 after installing Microsoft's Flash-removal update for Windows.

All you need to do now is update Studio 360 on your Articulate 360 desktop app!

You can see the other fixes and features released today in the Studio 360 Version History.