Video disappears during and after preview
HI all...here is the latest issue with Studio '09 that I have been experiencing.
I have been inserting video into slides with no issue and publishing to our LMS without a problem...so I know it can work.
Today, I have been inserting video with the following results.
1) Insert a video file using "Flash Movie" option in Articulate
2) Select all options re how I want it to present (Actually I use the defaults)
3) Resize placeholder to desired size
5) Preview slide
1) In the preview, the video is not present...just blank other than the graphic on the slide.
2) When I close the preview, the video also disappears from the PowerPoint slide as well.
What I have tried
Tried different video formats (SWF; FLV & MP4) with no change in result
Any thoughts re a remedy would be much appreciated...thanks in advance