Windows 10

Aug 13, 2015

Good afternoon, can some one please help, advise or point me in the right direction, I am now using windows 10, and I like it but it is giving me many problems with Articulate, now it may be me so I apologize now if it is?? Today I tried to down load some Free templates, they started to down load but at around 13% completion they all stopped! I then got one presentation to down load, when I tried to open the presentation if failed, not once but many times, I looked at the error message and it tells me my antivirus program may be stopping it opening so I closed down my protection and tried again, still no luck. I have checked everything I know (Not a lot) but still will not down load. I have tried other programs and down loading material is not an issue. Please some one can you advise, thank you in advance.................... 

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Paul,

Windows 10 is fully supported as mentioned here - but are you trying to download templates from our ELH site? What browser are you using, the new Edge browser? I haven't heard of particular issues there yet - but if you have a link to a tutorial that is causing problems I'm happy to give it a try as well in Windows 10. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.