360 Removing feedback and only allowing one attempt for all questions on an imported quiz

Dec 23, 2020

Hello,

I am working to upgrade our exams to html5 using quizmaker 360, but when I import the old working files of the exams the setting for how feedback and multiple attempts are incorrect (feedback per question and attempts unlimited are on). These are final exams so the settings should be no feedback and 1 attempt. I have something like 40 exams that need done before the end of December so changing all of the feedback and attempts per question isn't ideal.

I searched the forms and found this video: https://player.vimeo.com/video/204933752 that would work perfectly however it's for quizmaker 09' and I need 360 to publish to HTML5 and it seems that way of editing feedback is removed.

I also attached a screenshot of my currently 'quiz properties' showing that I have attempts set to one and feedback per question un checked however this doesn't seem to change the settings for questions already in the quiz. (screen shot has been edited to remove the text of the questions as it's sensitive in nature)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Patrick and welcome to E-Learning Heroes 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you are working on as well as the video you located. 

You're right, the settings have changed, but similar to what was shared in that video, existing questions won't be affected when you change the default settings.

You can adjust the attempts right from the screen you displayed and if you'd like to change the feedback for your course, we have some documentation on that as well:

Choosing Feedback and Branching Options