Articulate quiz maker 2013 Feedback layer

Nov 10, 2015

Hello Team,

I have stand alone assessments in quiz maker 2013. The problem is even though the answer is correct, in the review layer the feedback shows as incorrect. the slide settings are ' Never resume' but because the file has multiple attempts.

Any idea why this is happening? and this happens only sometime not all the time. Due to this all my courses are failing in all the testing phases. 

Please provide a solution for this.

3 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, Akhil -- Sorry to hear you are having difficulties! Can you confirm that you are seeing the same behavior when you test in the intended environment? And have you had an opportunity to review this information on Unexpected or Erratic Behavior in Studio '13? You are welcome to share your file if you would like us to take a closer look for you. 

Ranjini CV

It works completely fine when am testing it locally!!! only when i publish it in LMS and upload in the UAT environment, the problem appears. There is something to the settings or the software issue. Because sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt! and that too the same file may not work properly if seen the 2nd time on the 2nd day!!! Do you think reinstalling the 'Unexpected or Erratic behavior in studio 2013' will resolve this issue? I am unable to see ' what kind of problems should install this 'Unexpected or Erratic behaviour'. Could you please clarify this to me? Even i think of sharing the file, it will work completely fine. It is only in LMS. 

Christie Pollick

Hi, Akhil -- Could you please confirm if you are seeing this behavior in the  SCORM Cloud as well (as it is the industry standard for LMS testing), or if it's only happening sporadically in your LMS? If you are not able to reproduce this error in the SCORM Cloud, it may be a good idea to reach out to your LMS provider directly for further assistance. You may also want to check out this article on How to Troubleshoot Your LMS with SCORM Cloud.

In addition, you may also want to share the name of the LMS provider you use here in the thread in case anyone else in the community has encountered a similar issue and can share their experience. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.