Articulate Quiz maker 360 result slide bug

Apr 30, 2019

Hi,

I have create a quiz file in 360 with result slide select graded but i have face a problem in result slide finish button is not working.

I prepared a quiz included in a presentation as last slide.
I set option When user passes, 'Finish' button close browser window. But the finish button is not working.

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Ramesh and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know what you are running into with your published course as well as a .story file to take a look at.

I published your course and the Finish button seems to be working as expected for me. 

Can you take a look at my published output and let me know if it works as expected for you?

*Please note, I edited the button color because I could not see the buttons originally in the published course.*

Ramesh saini

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your response but i am quiz maker file(Quiz.quiz) inset into the presenter file and publish presenter file and running the course same facing the same issue.

The Finish button is not working.

Please find the attach file for the reference source file and output file.  

Leslie McKerchie

I apologize, Ramesh.

Thanks for sharing your files. I was able to see the same behavior when I uploaded your output to an LMS.

I took a look at your file and it seems the setting in the Quiz slide is the culprit:

Adjust the 'Finish' button action for passing and failing to Close Window:

It seems to be working as expected now. Take a look at my published output here and I'll attach the zipped output for you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.