Articulate Quizmaker 360

Sep 14, 2017

Hi,

I came across a new issue which I never faced before. See the error dialog image attached. When I tried to publish my quiz to Word, it says Quizmaker output is read only and doesn't publish.

Pls help. I have been doing this since a long time and never faced this issue before.

Thanks

Sajna

3 Replies
Ali Goulet

Hey Sonja,

Sorry you ran into this! This is an issue fixed in an update for Studio 360 that was released yesterday. 

All you have to do is install the latest software update. Here's how.

If Articulate 360 doesn't notify you right away about the new update, open your Articulate 360 desktop app, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture in the upper right corner, then choose "Check for Updates."

Let me know if that does the trick!

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Sajna,

We were seeing a problem with the publish-to-Word feature in Studio 360, and we released a fix for it yesterday! Just install the latest software update. Here's how.

If Articulate 360 doesn't notify you right away about the new update, open your Articulate 360 desktop app, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture in the upper right corner, then choose "Check for Updates."

I hope that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.