Copied hyperlink from Quizmaker 13 not working in Quizmaker 360

Mar 12, 2020

I have created a feedback button in quizmaker 360 in which, I copied a "Mailto" hyperlink from the same type of button in quizmaker 13. When I publish the course, the link doesn't work at all. Nothing pops-up, no error messages, etc.

I have "scrubbed" the link several times in Notepad. It works fine when I click it from other applications, such as word, or from the address bar in Chrome.

Is it possible there is a character limit in hyperlinks? I'm at a loss here. Please help.

3 Replies
Katie Riggio

Good morning and great theory, Thomas!

I haven't come across a hyperlink character limit, but I ran a quick test in Quizmaker 360, Build 5.25.21221.0, where the mailto: link is responsive in several browsers on the Windows side.

Could I have you try the hyperlink in either the Correct or Incorrect feedback in this sample and let me know what happens?

Also, are you comfortable with sharing your .quiz file for testing? I'll take a thorough look and let you know what I find!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.