Critical Quiz Responses - 100% or re-sit the incorrect responses

May 06, 2016

Hi good people!

This may have been asked before , so if that is the case, please forgive my ignorance!

Is there a setting/trigger within quiz tools to have a user redo questions if they fail their assessment - not the whole assessment, just the ones they failed to answer correctly...

Thanking you in advance.

5 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jono!

There is a setting to allow the user to re-take the quiz only if they fail, but it would be for the entire quiz. There is not a setting to allow only the incorrect questions to be chosen.

You are welcome to share your thoughts with our product development team here.

However, looks like you are requiring 100% pass and you may want to consider setting the individual questions to unlimited attempts. In this setting, the user will not be able to proceed to the next question until the correct answer is submitted. Not sure if this will assist.

Jono Hoare

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for your response. I’ll check with the people that I am building the lesson for but I think that should be okay.

Again, many thanks!

Jono Hoare
Training Package Developer
Direct Tel: +61 8 9238 8366

Email: Jono.Hoare@igo.com.au

Independence Group NL
Main Tel: +61 8 9238 8300

Mobile: +61 423 221 059

Disclaimer: This email and any attachment is confidential between Independence Group NL and the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by return email or by calling our main switchboard on +61 8 9238 8300 and delete the email.

Jono Hoare

Hi Crystal,

Thank you for your response. I’ll check with the people that I am building the lesson for but I think that should be okay.

Again, many thanks!

Jono Hoare
Training Package Developer
Direct Tel: +61 8 9238 8366

Email: Jono.Hoare@igo.com.au

Independence Group NL
Main Tel: +61 8 9238 8300

Mobile: +61 423 221 059

Disclaimer: This email and any attachment is confidential between Independence Group NL and the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by return email or by calling our main switchboard on +61 8 9238 8300 and delete the email.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.