Does Quizmaker display questions when published to Adobe Connect?

Mar 22, 2012

Hello eLearning Heroes and gurus!

This may have (probably has) already been discussed in the forum, but after searching, I simply can't find it.

When publishing quizzes from other products like Adobe Presenter, Captivate, etc. into Adobe Connect Pro 7, the questions DO display when running reports. However, when I publish quizzes from Articulate Quizmaker, the questions DO NOT display.

After searching the LMS Support area (http://www.articulate.com/support/quizmaker09/kb/?cat=3), it looks like only the question ID will be published into Adobe Connect. However, that is incredibly difficult to quickly glance to understand information in Adobe Connect reports because, as much as I would like to think I am a genius, I just can't memorize what question ID's go with what question.

If this is a limitation, has anyone found a workaround or do we know if future versions of Adobe Connect or Quizmaker will offer any solutions to this?

I have attached a Word document that displays the difference for a visual.  Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer. Still love you all, either way!

Keepin' the joy,

Patti Bryant

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.