Emailing Quiz Results

Apr 21, 2016

Hello, 

I'm looking for an easy way to track quiz scores for about 50 learners who are going to be taking a course. I came across "Allow user to email results to ..." option in Quizmaker'09, which is shown on the results slide. All of my presentations were published to Web before and when I tried emailing results it didn't work. 

Our organization has now offered to publish our courses via our learning management system. Do you think  "email results" function might work if I use LMS?

I know LMS can only track scores for one particular Quiz, but my course contains multiple quizzes and therefore, we prefer to track by number of slides viewed instead.

What has been your experiences of tracking and reporting quiz scores? What can you suggest? 

Thanks, 
Rezi

4 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Sounds great Rezi, just let us know if you need any further assistance.

We want every feature in our software to work well. Unfortunately, there’s no way to email results easily, accurately, and consistently. For example, if you use Gmail or your computer’s security settings are high, you can’t email results. Also, you run the risk of learners tampering with results since they can access the email before it’s sent. Given these limitations, we decided not to include the email results feature in our products anymore.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.