Emailing Results

Apr 27, 2015

Hello,

I have built a quiz in Quizmaker '13 and I am trying to find an efficient way of emailing the learners results to me in the absence of an LMS.

In cases where the users have no access to a printer, how can they email the results over?  So far I have tried to send the 'Page by email' and this sends me a blank email.

I'd like to avoid copying and pasting the screens contents into Word or an email because these could be adjusted.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Simon!

We want every feature in our software to work well. Unfortunately, there’s no way to email results easily, accurately, and consistently. For example, if you use Gmail or your computer’s security settings are high, you can’t email results. Also, you run the risk of learners tampering with results since they can access the email before it’s sent. Given these limitations, we decided not to include the email results feature in our products anymore.

Articulate Quizmaker is primarily an e-learning development tool to be used with a learning management system (LMS), such as Articulate Online, to track results. See this article for more information on tracking quiz results.

Otherwise, hopefully someone in the community will be able to assist you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.