Finish button

Apr 09, 2014

Hi All,

I am trying to finish my presentation (which will be an online e-learning module for a new system that we are working on) with an Articulate Quizmaker slide. It's not a quiz, I just wanted to use the Finish button so that the users can click on it when done and it will take them to a specified URL. However, no matter what I do, I can't come up with the Finish button - instead I only have the Next button.

Does anyone know how can I build in the Finish Button?

Thanks,

tijana

5 Replies
Tijana Jovanovic

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am actually building an e-learning course and have deliberately turned off the results slide as it doesn't make sense to show it in this case.

I finished my course with a last (and only) slide in quizmaker where I added contact info for the users and would like to have the Finish button show up instead of the Next button, where users can click and it'll return them to a specified URL from which they started. The Next button that is currently there has that function, but I think it would be better and make more sense to the users to click on the Finish button instead.

I appreciate your help!

tijana

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.