Finish Button

Jun 04, 2012

The Finish Button in a published course with a quizmaker assessment does not work in the LMS when the participant fails the assessment.....I have changed the settings to return the participant to the start of the assesmentif they fail the assessment but the button does not work...on clikc it just remains on the same results screen.

All buttons work in preview mode after publishing but the Finish button does not....

thanks,

David

1 Reply
Peter Anderson

Welcome to Heroes, David!

After publishing your course for LMS, are you being sure to test it in the LMS environment? If you try testing an LMS-published course locally, the Finish button won't perform properly. And likewise, if your course was published for Web or CD, and you run it through an LMS, the Finish button will again not work properly. 

If that's not the issue, do you mind sending us the files so we can test them on our end and try to replicate the behavior? Please create an Articulate Presenter package, then upload the zip file to our server. You can review how to do this here: 

Send to Articulate Presenter Package – Articulate Presenter ’09 Help

Upload the resulting zip file from your computer to our server using this upload form: 

Articulate Support - Upload Your Files for Review 

Please be sure to include a description of your issue, your version of PowerPoint, version of Windows and version of Presenter '09, which you can find in Help and Support -> About Articulate Presenter. Please also include the URL for this thread so I can follow up with you personally in the forums. And feel free to come back and leave your case number here so I can keep a close eye on it. Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.