HELP

Sep 18, 2012

I have a huge client that needs to have certificates print out.  We have the HTML code, and it is simple, looking just like the sample in the Screenr video, but we cannot seem to get it to upload into Online when we publish.  What is the secret? 

3 Replies
Peter Anderson

Welcome to Heroes, Karen

I'm not sure which Screenr you're referring to, but Articulate software doesn't currently support certificates of completion. However, you may be able to modify the report.html file in your published output (which is used for the Print Results feature in Storyline and Quizmaker) to make it look like a certificate. Here's how.

Hope that's helpful...

Karen Mountain

That is the one that I am refering to.  We have followed that screenr video exactly, but cannot get the output.  We feel like we are missing something.  Like uploading it to online ... How do you get to from where that video ends, to putting into the online format?  We publish, and we get the same HTML report as before.  The below comment if from my coder

"Let me start by saying that I'm new to Articulate. I have created a custom report.html file and quiz_images folder containing our company logo, so that it looks like a certificate. My problem is that it is not showing up online. I know that I have to publish the quiz to make it live, but how do I upload the new report.html file and quiz_images folder? I know this sounds like a simple question but none of the videos or tutorials on creating custom report.html files speaks to this question. They all stop short of actually uploading any files."

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.