How do I change the standard font size in my slides?
Nov 09, 2013
I have tried using the slide master, but that does not seem to work. I have gone through the following process:
- View / Slide Master - then select the relevant layout when I want to change the font size from 14 to 12
- Click the box in that layout, and change the font size
- Slide Master / Close Master view
But the font size in the slides which have that layout are unchanged. So I
- right click thumbnail of a relevant slide
- select layout - and see it is set to the standard layout which I have just amended.
But still the font size does not change.
Same point applies to lots of other attempts to use slide master, e.g. to change font colour or adopt a certain quick style for a whole set of slides. It just does not work.
What am I doing wrong?