Is it possible?

Apr 19, 2017

I am trying to create a question answer slide with the following characteristics:

When the user clicks a "start" button, a question displays at the top of the slide. The user must then select the appropriate answer from a group of 10 boxes below;  if answered correctly, the answer/box turns a different color (can no longer be used), and a new clue pops up; if answered incorrectly, the user continues to select boxes until the right one is selected.  Is this possible?  I have no idea where to start!    

9 Replies
Rebekah Irion

Sorry if I haven't been clear! Basically, I have 10 clues that match to 10 answers. I would set it up as a matching quiz, but it won't fit on one screen. I want the user, based on a question / clue, to select the correct answer (which I envision as a box below). If correct, a new question pops up and they select the correct answer to that question. By the end, all 10 of the boxes at the bottom of the slide will have been "clicked". Does that make sense?

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Rebekah!

Ah, I see! I recorded a quick video using Peek (~4 minutes) that explains how I set up your sample file and how you can use the same set-up for an interaction that has 10 questions. Also, let me know if you're able to download the sample file with another browser!

By the way, I wanted to mention that responding via email includes your email signature here. No worries on our end—just wanted to let you know in case you didn’t want to share it publicly. :)

Rebekah Irion

Alyssa - I was unaware! How else should I reply? Is it possible to take it off?
-----------------------------------------

Moody's monitors email communications through its networks for regulatory compliance purposes and to protect its customers, employees and business and where allowed to do so by applicable law. The information contained in this e-mail message, and any attachment thereto, is confidential and may not be disclosed without our express permission. If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachment thereto, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the message and all of its attachments. Thank you. Every effort is made to keep our network free from viruses. You should, however, review this e-mail message, as well as any attachment thereto, for viruses. We take no responsibility and have no liability for any computer virus which may be transferred via this e-mail message.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.