Is it possible to change an object name in Quizmaker 360?

Feb 01, 2023

We are currently publishing our Quizmaker exams as SCORM packages to our LMS. When attempting to report on specific responses to specific questions we're running into an issue where the question isn't being displayed (Image 1). We've been told by the third-party company that this is pulled directly from the SCORM package. If that is the case, does anyone know how I can update the object to reflect the actual question?

For clarity, we tried using TinCan API but ran into issues with the exam not being marked completed in the LMS, so that forced us to use SCORM as our publishing option.

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Mike, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

There isn't a way to modify the object / interaction ID within Quizmaker 360, but I found this post which has some workarounds from the community that addresses a similar situation. The thread is for Storyline 360, but you may be able to apply the solutions that were shared in Quizmaker 360. 

I'll also let others chime in - I'm sure members of the community might have some solutions that they'd be willing to share with you!