Perpetual versions of studio 360 planned?

May 21, 2017

Hello everybody,

since a perpetual version of Storyline 3 has been released now, I´d like to know if there are some plans for a perpetual version of studio 360 too (at least quizmaker 360 and presenter 360). I like the features of articulate 360 very much, but for my projects I mainly need quizmaker 360 and presenter 360. I also thought of studio 13, but in an other thread, I read that it was not planned  to integrate the new Responsive Player in further updates of studio 13 (and this feature I don´t wanna miss).

So, can we expect more perpetual solutions in future or will storyline 3 stay the only one?

Thanks

Bernd

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hey there, Bernd.  Good question, and you're right: the responsive player is pretty sweet.

There are currently no plans for another perpetual version of Studio. However, if having the most recent version of Studio is important to you, then we recommend considering Articulate 360, which includes Studio 360. Studio 360 will always be latest version of Studio and is continuously updated with new features!

Storyline 3 can import existing PowerPoint projects and quizzes; have you had a chance to try out Storyline 3?  

Have a conversation with our success team!  They'll be able to give you your options for Articulate 360 and Storyline 3, which both include the responsive player. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.