question bank

Aug 16, 2012

If you have a bank with 15 questions, is there a way for articulate quizmaker to randomly select 10 of the 15 so each person who takes the quiz will have different questions?  If so, is there a way to make some questions mandatory while other questions can be randomly selected from the bank?

3 Replies
Andrew Probert

The SCREENR video was very helpful.  My question now is, how do I prevent the other question slides from being shown?  I have 15 question slides with a question draw that chooses 10 from this bank.  However, when I preview, the 10 random questions are shown and then once the last one is submitted, the presentation continues with all 15 questions.  How can I create question slides but keep them hidden?  Thanks

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Andrew, 

I'm not sure if Patti subscribes to this thread, so if you'd like to ask her specifically you may want to PM her. 

In regards to your question though, do you have the Quiz bank properties set up to only include 10 and have them drawn randomly? Are you able to share your .quiz file here so that we can take a look at how you have it set up? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.