Quiz layout issues
I've been using Articulate Studio '09 for a few years now. I recently bought a new MacBook and installed Parallels 8 and Windows 8 in order to run Studio on it. I unfortunately experience major issues with the Quizmaker quizzes Preview and Publish : the layout gets messed up in the process (images below show a typical example). A bigger version of the preview image is available at:
Here are a few more observations:
- New Quiz saved / preview / published on the PC (Windows 7) is just fine
- Existing Quiz (created on the PC) opened / previewed / published on the MacBook (Windows 8 through Parallels) is messed up
- Quiz created on the PC, then opened and saved on the MacBook (Windows 8 through Parallels) is still messed up when re-opened on a PC (Windows 7)
- Quiz Published on a PC (Windows 7) is just fine when opened in the browser on the Macbook (Windows 8 through Parallels)
- Removing / Reinstalling / rebooting computer, etc. didn’t show any improvement.
Anyone has ideas on how to solve this problem? Thank you very much!