Quiz maker to Storyline 360

Jan 09, 2019

Hello AGAIN!!

Is there a way to import questions from Quiz maker (I wrote the questions in Quiz maker) into Storyline 360? Thank you

8 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hey, Marquita. Happy to help!

Here's how to import your Quizmaker quizzes into Storyline 360:

1. First, do any of the following in Storyline 360:
    • Click Import on the Storyline start screen and select Import Quizmaker.
    • Go to the File tab on the ribbon, scroll to Import, and click Quizmaker.
    • Go to the Home tab on the ribbon, click New Slide, scroll to Import, and choose Quizmaker.
    • Go to the Slides tab on the ribbon, click New Slide, and choose Quizmaker.
  2. Browse to the .QUIZ file you want to import and click Open.

Be sure to check out our handy Importing Slides from Quizmaker article, and let me know if you have any more questions!

Shani Roberts

Thank you worked well. Only one thing, I am trying to make it so when a learner sees their results and failed, I want the learner to be able to retry the quiz. I tried resetting the results and then I tried going back to draw the quiz and neither provided the results I need. I would like to send it to someone instead of posting it here, sensitive information. Can you assist please? Thank you

Shani Roberts

Ok, another question...I had to add additional questions from the Quiz maker file that I imported into a Storyline project. I went into Manage Question bank but I do not see the options to select the number of questions to pull from the question bank. Please help, I am totally missing it and starting to see double...I greatly appreciate your guidance and support. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Marquita,

If you need to share files privately our Support Team is happy to take a look 24/7! Upload a copy of the .story file using this case submission form and you'll hear from them via email.

On your results slide, did you enable the Retry button? That button is preprogrammed with triggers to reset the slides and you can then determine at what point the learner should be brought back to. 

When you've finished setting up your question bank, you'll need to add a Question draw slide. Go to the Slides tab on the ribbon, click Question Banks, and choose New Draw from Question Bank. You can follow the steps here to determine which slides are drawn and how many into the course. 

Let us know if you need anything else, and if you choose to share with our Support team give us a heads up here and we'll follow along! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.