Quizmaker 360 Drag and Drop Questions

Dec 05, 2017

Hello,

I'm trying to use the QM360 drag and drop function and have several issues. I want to create a game (no tracking of scores) that the learner needs to complete correctly before moving on to the next slide.

I'm attaching what I have so far (dropping each disease into the correct cart). The functionality that I want is:

* After dragging a disease into a cart, either it stays there (if correct) or a message says it is incorrect (and/or it bounces back to it's original place). They can then retry by putting ot in the other cart.

* After all diseases are in their correct cart, they get a "congratulations" message and can move on to the next slide.

Any help would be appreciated!
Nina

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nina,

Great question - upon a "try again" of the quiz question, those answers are not reset so that the user can see how they previously answered and then move the items again to a new location. 

If you're using Articulate 360, you could look at building this in Storyline where you'd be able to control a bit more of the behavior using custom triggers, variables and states.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.