Quizmaker 360

Mar 21, 2018

Is it possible to modify the printed results page (print results) in Quizmaker 360? We prefer the print option to NOT display the questions and answers, only the results.

27 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Joel! 

It looks like you encountered two different roadblocks here:

1. Users were able to click "submit all answers" without first answering every question, even though that setting was not enabled.
  2. Users were unable to print the results page in HTML5 after de-selecting "Allow user to review quiz".

I created a quick sample quiz to test both of these problems, and I didn't run into either of them in my testing. Could you test this link and let me know if you see the same problems there? 

Joel Bertrand

Alyssa,

The sample quiz functioned correctly. I was NOT able to submit without answering all the questions and I was able to print the score results only.

However, when I publish the sample assessment for CD, the print results are a blank white screen (blocked).

Attached is a screen capture of situation. 

Joel Bertrand

Alyssa,

Thanks for the verification of the bug when published to CD!

One other issue...BEFORE the user attempts a question, he or she can click on "Submit All" and Quizmaker allows the user to submit for scoring even If the "Allow user to finish without answering all questions" is NOT selected.

This only happens if the user does not attempt to answer a question. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Joel, 

I think Leslie was talking about the Submit all behavior with that file, as Alyssa shared earlier there is a bug with publish to CD and printing.

I tested your .quiz file by publishing to CD and uploading to Review here and in both instances it allowed me to submit before answering. Clearly a big difference between your file and Alyssa's example is the amount of questions, the question banks, and the randomizing...so I'm trying to narrow that down further.

I'm going to test your file a bit more, as it doesn't seem to happen in a new file...but I wanted to at least let you know where I was at so far. 

Joel Bertrand

Ashley,

*When published in HTML 5 Only*

The latest version of Quizmaker 360 is now producing incorrect scores (see attached).

Also, if the user clicks on the "PREV" button, the assessment freezes up (spinning wheel).

We still have the problem (submit all button does not function correctly) when using a blank slide (instructions page). Problem goes away when the blank slide is deleted. 

I have attached the sample quiz.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Joel, 

Thanks for sharing that file here with us.

I saw the same thing you mentioned, it all seems to be tied back to the "Submit all" functionality. 😕 I shared this example with the team and connected it with your other issues, as it's all connected to that one feature not working.

I'll keep you updated here with any more info. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hey Joel! I wanted to circle back to the bug in Quizmaker 360 where the print results page will appear blank if you published the quiz for CD -- that should be fixed now! 

Just launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer and click the Update button for each application. Details here. 

Let me know if you have any questions about that!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.