Quizmaker 360 - Shuffle Answers

Jul 19, 2018

Good morning,

I have several questions:

1. I would like to insert around 10-15 questions but in the final quiz there should be only 5 random questions from that 10-15 questions. How do I handle this?

2. similar to 1 - I want to insert 6-8 answers but finally there should be only 3 random answers from that 6-8 answers.

3. If the user gives the wrong answer he/she sould be redirected to the Content page where the topic of this question was picked up? Is this possible?

4. After the quiz there should be one last question ("Did you pass the exam by your own?") which should not be part of the quiz (5/5). But if the answer is "no" - the exam should be not completed.

You see I do not have many experience with the quizmaker so maybe one of you can help me or even give me a tip for a good Manual / E-book or similar. Looking forward to your answers.

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Excellent questions, Jens! Let's dive right in:

1. You can use question groups to pull random questions from a larger pool of questions. 
  2. While you can randomize answer choices by selecting "Shuffle", you cannot insert 6-8 answer choices and pull only a few choices. 
  3. Yes, if the learner answers incorrectly, you can redirect them back to a specific slide within Quizmaker. Here's how!
  4. Tell me a little more about why you want to use this final quiz slide. Do you want to set a passing score on the quiz? 

And since you mentioned that you're new to Quizmaker, be sure to check out the Quizmaker 360 User Guide here!

Jens Kählig

Good morning Alyssa and thank you very much for your quick Support.

I already found excellent solutions  with your help.

Additionally I would like to give some more Background to my fourth question:
- our employees has to pass the instruction/exam  by their own. They are not allowed to do this with help of others. So this is a mandatory question that they get their qualification.

Well I do not think there should be a passing score on this like 10 points or so but if they do not confirm they should not get the Overall qualification.

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jens,

Thanks for popping back in to clarify your question.

You could certainly accomplish this goal if your Quizmaker quiz is a part of a Presenter Project.

You could have the first quiz added to the project and require the user to pass to proceed.

Your final quiz could be the one that you use for tracking during publish and to be sure that the user gets credit for the course.

Hope this helps :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.