Quizmaker 360 Survey Graded in LMS

Nov 06, 2018

Hi everyone,

I've published a Quizmaker 360 survey and uploaded it to our LMS. It includes a score column which I don't want or need since this is a survey (see attached). I've checked the Quizmaker settings until (you know) and can't find the source of the problem. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks...

15 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Paul,

I'd love to help narrow this down - but it looks like your attachment didn't come through - whoops! Can you revisit this page and upload it again? 

Also, if you're seeing this column only within the LMS you may want to reach out to your LMS team there to see if they had any ideas on how to remove that. 

Let us know! 

Katie Riggio

Hi there, Paul. Oopsie, looks like Ashley beat me to it! 😊

While it sounds like this issue is related to your LMS' output, let's double-check the option you selected in the Result Slide Options panel (if you don't mind!). Click on the Insert tab > Replace Result > Edit

The Result Type should show Survey check out this quick Peek for a visual walkthrough! Is that the option you see there?

Looking forward to hearing back!

Paul MacDonell

Ashley,

I still have the problem. My settings seem to be in line with what they should be. Don't know if anyone looked at the file I uploaded to confirm. My vendor says "that's life in the LMS lane". My boss says "its not ideal". Translation of my boss's comment is   "Do Something will ya".

I'm open to any other thoughts about reporting "Completion" without the grading stuff. Thanks.

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks, Paul. 

I see the 0% sent in many variations of publishing, so I'm reaching out to my team to see if that's expected or an issue that needs to be reported.

I saw you mention above that the solution may be within Storyline and I tested this theory by importing your quiz into Storyline but received the same results:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.